Spicy Roasted Nuts | ChopChop
These are crunchy and just a little spicy—a perfect gift for any nut- lover on your list! Package them in small plastic bags, or in small lidded jars. Tie a ribbon around, add a gift tag, and get ready to say, “You’re welcome”!
Rimmed baking sheet
Spoon, for mixing
- Turn the oven on and heat it to 300 degrees.
- Once the oven temperature has reached 300 degrees, put all the ingredients on the baking sheet and use the spoon to mix well.
- Carefully put the baking sheet in the oven and roast until the nuts are a shade darker, 10–12 minutes. Set aside to cool before packaging.
To make the nuts:
- sweet, add 1 tablespoon honey, real maple syrup, or sugar.
- curried, add 2 teaspoons curry powder.
- spicier, double the chili powder.